Please post your learning points for today's lesson as comments to this thread. Each group is to post at least one learning point and you should not post a point already posted by another group. This learning point could be something we covered during the lesson, or something which came to you as a result of going through the preparation I set last week, or even something which came after the lesson. Do spend some time thinking about it as this is a critical skill.
Please complete this by 3 Feb Wednesday.
Here are some questions which may help you in posting your learning points:
1) What have you noticed about using the different methods of generating ideas?
2) What have you learnt about translating the ideas that you have generated into points?
3) What are some things to look out for when analysing the question?
4) Why are some words in the question more important than others? Are there unimportant words which we can ignore?
5) Can there be more than one possible stand to a question?
You may also comment on other areas not covered by my question.